Albedextrin: Lysosomal Detox
Alpha and beta cyclodextrin product. Neurologic, misfolded protein, prion and plaque detox support.
30 in stock (can be backordered)
- Toxic fats, waxes and proteins
- Arterial health
- Brain health
- Lipid exchange
- Intermittent fasting
- Not for everyone
- Be patient
- Mold sensitivities
Over 70 years ago German doctors found that when patients were injected with phosphatidylcholine, a lipid found in healthy cell membranes, livers, kidneys, lungs, nerves, brain, eyes and the cardiovascular system, all began to regenerate. This is because we as we age, the phospholipids in our cell membranes go rancid and when we give the body fresh unoxidized phospholipids, the membranes can repair themselves. Alpha cyclodextrins may support flushing of rancid/oxidized phospholipids from cell membranes. To make the most of this potential, take one to two teaspoons of phospholipids 3 hours after Albedextrin.
- Those 45 years and older
- Those with age spots (lipofuscin)
- Those who which to support their body’s work in establishing proper cholesterol levels
- Those who which to support their body’s work in establishing excellent arterial health
- Those over 60 who which to support their body’s work in establishing excellent mental functioning
- Those who which to support their body’s work in establishing excellent lysosomal status
Albedextrin should not be used by:
- Those with normal cholesterol levels
- Anyone pregnant or breastfeeding
- Anyone currently taking Statins or similar drugs
Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (2-Hydroxypropol) ⍺-cyclodextrin, (2-Hydroxypropol) β-cyclodextrin, Vitamin C, proline, sodium decanoate, and distilled water.
Take on an empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before eating.
Aggressive Dosage: 2 tablespoons a day for no more than 4 weeks with a 1 week rest afterwards.
Maintenance Dosage: 1 teaspoon a day 5 days a week. 3 weeks a month. 2 months on, 1 month off.
Cyclodextrins can increase liver enzymes for 6 weeks or longer as the liver is detoxified.
If using long term, supplement with Phosphatidyl choline, fish oil and fat soluble vitamins (A,D, E and K) 8 hours after Albedextrin.
Do not use Albedextrin if you are pregnant, nursing, or on cholesterol lowering drugs.