- Epigenetics and hormetics
- Food Cravings
- Weight Loss
- Mood Disorders
- Detox Reactions
- Insulin sensitivity
- Tapeworms: Brain tissue
- Roundworms: Muscles of the eyes, jaw, neck, lower back and heart
- Hookworms: Skin
- Heartworms: Lung
- Lungworms: Brain
- Spirchetes: Systemic
- Flukes: Liver, eyeballs and bloodstream
- Flatworms: Veins
- Acute phase: Take one teaspoon of Zoiben a day for three days. Make sure to stay hydrated (drink water) for these three days. TEASPOON, not tablespoon.
- Maintenance phase: Simply brush your teeth with Zoiben but don’t rinse your mouth out afterwards. Not only does this support proper detox function, but it may also support the body in maintaining a healthy oral microflora.
Ingredients: A proprietary blend of organic ginger, clove, oregano and thyme oils, with steam distilled pine resin extract, berberine Hcl, gentian and Vit E in a base of organic pumpkin seed oil. Keep refrigerated. Shake well, contents will settle. You can learn more about Zoiben in the Videos section of this website.
One of the best ways to take Zoiben is to use it after brushing your teeth; a few drops swished about your gums. In this manner we not only get the systemic effects but also support the body in clearing bacteria from the often chronically infected gumline.
Zoiben should not be taken if you are on macrolide antibiotics or SSRI medications, pregnant or nursing.